PUBG Mobile has recently become quite popular, even surpassing its original versions on PC and Xbox One in some aspects. This mobile version’s success can be attributed to several valid reasons. Not only is the game officially licensed, but it also runs smoothly and offers almost everything that the original game does. Tencent, the mobile distributor, is continually working to keep PUBG Mobile up to date.
However, keeping applications updated on mobile devices can be somewhat complicated, especially if you don’t frequently use iOS or Android phones or tablets. If PUBG Mobile hasn’t automatically updated on your device, you can use this guide to upgrade the game to the latest version.
How to Update PUBG Mobile?
Updating PUBG Mobile on iOS:
- Go to Settings, then enter the iTunes & App Store page following your name.
- Find and select PUBG Mobile to enable automatic downloads.
- Once this process is completed, PUBG Mobile updates will automatically download.
Updating PUBG Mobile on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the Menu icon, then enter the “My apps & games” section.
- Select PUBG Mobile.
- Tap on the ‘More’ button (three dots symbol).
- Enable automatic updates.
Issues with PUBG Mobile Not Updating:
If PUBG Mobile doesn’t update after following the above steps, it might be best to uninstall and then reinstall the game. This way, the game will automatically download the latest version.
Additionally, due to the large size of updates, it’s recommended to use Wi-Fi to download them.