Here are a few examples of console commands that can be used in Minecraft to activate certain features:
1. /gamemode [game mode]: This command allows players to switch between different game modes, including Survival, Creative, Adventure, and Spectator modes.
2. /give [player name] [item] [amount]: This command gives the specified player a certain amount of a specific item. For example, “/give Notch diamond 10” would give Notch 10 diamonds.
3. /time set [time]: This command sets the time of day in the game. You can input a specific time value or use keywords like “day”, “night”, “noon”, or “midnight”.
4. /tp [target player] [destination player/entity]: This command teleports the target player to the specified destination player or entity. For example, “/tp Notch Steve” would teleport Notch to the player named Steve.
5. /weather [weather type]: This command changes the weather in the game. You can use keywords like “clear”, “rain”, or “thunder” to set the weather accordingly.
Please note that these commands may require administrative or operator privileges on a server, and some commands may not work in certain versions of the game or on different platforms.