To enable cheat codes in Empire: Total War, you need to modify the game’s settings file. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the game’s installation folder. By default, it is located in: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War
2. Open the “preferences.script.txt” file using a text editor like Notepad.
3. Look for the line “cheat_mode = 0” and change the value from 0 to 1.
4. Save the file and start the game. Now you can use the following cheat codes during gameplay:
– Add_Money X: Adds X amount of money to your treasury. Replace X with the desired amount.
– process_cq “settlement name”: Instantly completes the construction queue for the specified settlement.
– auto_win attacker/defender: Automatically wins the next land battle for either the attacker or defender. Replace “attacker” or “defender” accordingly.
– campaign_research_all: Enables instant research for all technologies.
– create_unit “settlement name” “unit name” X: Creates X number of the specified unit in the specified settlement. Replace “settlement name” with the name of the settlement, “unit name” with the desired unit’s name, and X with the number of units.
– teleport_unit “unit id” “settlement name”: Moves the specified unit to the specified settlement. Replace “unit id” with the ID number of the unit and “settlement name” with the name of the settlement.
– toggle_fow: Toggles the fog of war on or off.
– add_population “settlement name” X: Adds X amount of population to the specified settlement. Replace “settlement name” with the name of the settlement and X with the amount of population.
These cheat codes can enhance your gameplay experience in Empire: Total War, but remember to use them responsibly and enjoy the game!